{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Enough about me...

I just realized there are entirely too many photographs of moi on this blog. haha! Here is something different:

{birdcage}


My mom (whose stopped blogging and commenting, boo :P) just gave me this awesome birdcage (thank you!)- I'm going to fix it up a bit (paint and add some odds 'n ends) and make it all pretty like in the magazine. I'll show you when I'm done! I bought that little birdy at an antique store and made that wee jar floral arrangement with a hydrangea plant. I'm finally creating again. I can't wait to share all the new goodies. Also, not to be a tease but be on the lookout for another contest! ;)

Here are some of my favorite beautiful blogs:

6 Comments:

Blogger gkgirl said...

those links were
g-reat!
thanks for sharing
some of what
makes you tick...
:)

4:24 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Love that bird cage, can't wait to see the finished product!! love the pink.

7:28 AM  
Blogger mrsskeels said...

I knew you'd do something pretty with that cage! I've not stopped blogging, just been swamped! Besides, the photos all are stuck in my camera! I know...lousey excuse! I promise to get them out and blog them, but of course, they'll all be outdated then. Bummer :( Sorry about being so far behind on my commenting. I'll catch up. Love the pink flowers!!!!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Liquid Sky Arts said...

What a neat cage... I have such a thing for birdcages, and birds! But on the decorative side, have you seen this one?

Thanks so much for including me in your beautiful links, that made my day! :)

12:30 PM  
Blogger j. vorwaller said...

joleen, thank you so much for your link too! ;) its nice to be thought of as "beautiful" !!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

all my favorite places plus now yours too!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home