{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, March 20, 2006

{second}



Dear Alex,
It's amazing how love changes and grows over the years and through various stages of our lives. You came into my life nearly 8 years ago and little did I know what that would mean. You've been my very best friend through the important transition into adulthood. You've supported and loved me through the best and the worst of times. We've laughed, we've cried. Oh, how we've laughed! We share stories and dreams and there is no one I'd rather share with. This last year has been the most amazing yet. I could not have imagined loving you any more than I did two years ago today, but I do! Every moment that passes I find myself falling more in love with you. I am continually thanking God for giving me such a beautiful handsome, intelligent, witty man for a husband. We have so much fun living life and I am happier now than ever before. Thank you for being you. I love you. Happy Anniversary, sweetheart.

8 Comments:

Blogger trudesign said...

That is adorable!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to the both of you! Very touching entry, may your love for each other last and grow forever.

3:26 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! I am so happy for the both of you. I have watched your love for one another blossom into what it is today and it is truly amazing. One only wishes and dreams of what you two share together. Here's to many many more :)

7:10 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

awwwww...
the two of you are so cute together
:)
happy anniversary to you
!!

2:27 PM  
Blogger mrsskeels said...

I'm so glad you're so in love with your husband. It sure helps to marry your best friend, doesn't it? Many many more......many more

12:05 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

sounds like you have a fabulous marriage joleen! he's a cutie!

many more!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Sweet letter! :)

You two are so cute!!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy happy day!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home