{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, May 25, 2006

lots to do

Okay, this blog is turning into "the tales of the biopolar" or something. Ha! I am feeling much better today. It's been a productive day so far, helping pack up my charges things for their move. I was feeling really overwhelmed trying to wrap up with my swaps + trades, thinking about having to clean + pack, and get ready for a yard sale. I thought the yard sale was on Saturday so I was very relieved to hear that it's the following week (we live in condos and the home association has semi-annual yard sales). Tomorrow I'm watching "C" at my house so I can get everything I need to packaged and shipped. I'm really looking forward to checking a bunch of these items off of my list. Like I've said, if I knew I was moving I never would have signed up for so much right now. But I didn't and I did. Oh well. I am feeling much more optimistic about the move. I'm not excited about it by any means but I'm feeling a bit better. I think I should have told you that this move is also a temporary one. They're building a home in Oregon and have plans to move again in about a year. The idea of so many moves is probably what really upset me. I know it'll be okay. I know I'll probably love our new place once we find it. Anyhow, here is some happy mail I'd like to share with you! There is more, which I will post either later in the day or tomorrow.
{goodies from carol}
{These goodies are from Carol in Brasil. This is what i sent her but she hasn't recieved it yet because the Federal Revenue and Customs Administration there is on strike. Yikes!!}
{bird from sarah}
{Sarah of geek + nerd made me this sweet 'lil bird as a belated birthday gift. I love it! }

1 Comments:

Blogger gkgirl said...

it would be hard
to move
knowing that you are going
to have to move
again...
but i am happy to hear that
you are feeling better about it...

and what a happy package of fun mail!
:)

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home