{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

hello?

may-24
i didn't blog yesterday because i was pretty busy. i took this photograph in 2004 and it's precisely how i feel about the prospect of yet another self portrait. i'm just feeling entirely too "bleh". so bleh that i've basically just sat around today, watching television. how productive of me, eh? anywho, here is yesterday's portrait which is much more peppy, i promise. :) now i'm going to go nurse this headache i've got. until we meet again.

5 Comments:

Blogger purplecupcake said...

Oh Joleen, I hope you feel better. I emailed you yesterday, I hope you got it? I was hoping you could do a little somethin' something' for me on my blog..I'm not in a hurry so just get some rest and get better for us!

3:37 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Hope your headache goes away, I have had one since yesterday (yuck!) In fact, I was hoping it would subside in time for American Idol :)

Take care!

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh feel better soon!

7:52 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

ah.

headaches suck.

hope you feel better soon
:)

5:24 AM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

i hope you are feeling better my dear!
take care of yourself...

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home