{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

{circles}

{circles}
hi! yes, i'm okay. thanks for your concern. i am kind of stuck on vacation mode and am lazing around these summer days embroidering. so, i'm a little behind with the shapes but i'll catch up.

this purse arrived just before i left for las vegas last week. it's an incredibly thoughtful gift from amanda and it couldn't come at a better time. her sweet note and thoughtfulness made me cry a good cry. since then i've been toting around my wee craft everywhere. it's perfect. thank you so much, amanda. you're a great friend. xo

more later.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this embriodery you're doing--the design, the colors--lovely! I've never done embroidery, but used to watch my mom and grandma do it when I was little. Did you design this yourself or is there a place to buy lovely patterns like this? I'd love to give it a whirl.

Love stopping by your creative and inspiring blog!

*hannah

3:11 PM  
Blogger Dreamer said...

Hi Joleen, glad to see your ok! I love your embroidery, I must try it soon!

btw, I sent you an e-mail :)

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this. Seriously, is there nothing you can't do? Beautiful work.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same--is the embroidery design something you bought or your own design? I love it!

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wondering the same as others - if you bought that design - where did you get it? It's beautiful!

5:11 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Nice gift, very pretty embridery!! Welcome back!!

9:45 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

that embroidery is STUNNING! i must try. i must try. i must try.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home