{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, July 09, 2006

{knit fabric purse}

knit fabric purse
remember this thrifted fabric? i just love these colors! i've been wanting to knit with fabric for quite a while and when i saw hanna's yummy fabric "yarn" i had to finally try it myself. i made small cuts every inch and then tore, tore, tore... ah, how therapeutic. it's not sewn up yet or anything but i couldn't wait to show you. :) i plan to adorn it with this schparkley clip on earring- also from fremont flea market. ;)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just neato mosquito! Love the colors. 8-)

1:00 PM  
Blogger Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

If only I could knit! THis is beautiful!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so adorable and lovely! I love the blue and green together - it's such a happy combination! Cheers - Sarah

7:02 PM  
Blogger mrsskeels said...

OMG JO! That's fabulous! You think I could crochet that way?????

7:05 PM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

mm, I love it. I know you have been wanting to try this. It looks great!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

That is so very neat. I can't knit myself so I'm impressed just by that. Love the colours. Very summery and cool.

11:02 PM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

fabulous! love it! love it!

and the colors are delicious.

11:52 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

that is tooo cool!
i'm going to start looking
for fabric
right now!

i honestly love how it turned out
and great earring/button too

you have such a great eye!
:)

4:57 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

adorable!!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

refreshing colors!!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home