{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

{shhhtuff}

{hot pink + orange} fatbook
♥ the {hot pink + orange} fatbook is well underway and these are four of the fabulous pages i've recieved so far! this is going to be a beautiful + fun book for sure! from top left: gwynn thoma- twain harte, ca; kim boehm- galena, oh; edina tien- vancouver, wa; lucy lee- pebble beach, ca

there are just a small handfull of issue two of portals zines left so if you want one, please order soon! SOLD OUT! thank you, thank you!!

♥ all remaining orders will be shipped out on saturday!

♥ new call for art- anything BEADS! please send submissions by sept. 15 for consideration!

♥ the weather here has been much cooler this week- still reaching 100 but not nearly as bad as 121..and not humid either, thank goodness! i've been going to jazzercise and working out on my own. this week i've lost 5 lbs. bringing my total to 7! :) yay me!

♥ any recommendations for songs to workout to?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I jsut bought one! Lucky me!! Can't wait!

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my instructor has a crazy mix tape but one of the songs starts with the phrase "You better work! You better work!" When that one comes on I remember to suck my abs in! LOL Hey I can submit my felt bead tutorial, and my faux stone bead tutorial. what's the best way to do something that big? Want me to do a one page layout for you to consider?

9:44 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

I love this!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

pages are gorgeous. congrats on the lbs. i need to follow your lead.

i am a runner (a college cross country runner to be exact), so playlists are a must for me. i have to admit that my number one work out song is Britney Spears "Toxic" shameful I know... I also like Justin Timberlake's new song "Sexyback" and Beyonce's "Deja Vu". Any upbeat pop or dance track will pump me up and get me to RUN! Also the Foo Fighters "Times Like These", and No Doubt's "Spiderwebs" & "I'm Just A Girl" will get me through a long painful stretch. Check out nikeplus.com for more workout playlists ...they have some really great workout playlists created by althletes like Lance and others.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home