{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

am i really posting for the third time today?

wee garden gnome
why yes. yes i am. i can't wait until tomorrow to share this utter cuteness with you. i recieved this weeks ago but it took me a while to notice it in the box and wasn't until today that i set it all up to take photos. what took me so long?? this super cute lil' gnome is from beshka. she sent me this wee kit that came with the 3" gnome, a mini rectangle of astroturf (ha!) and different postcard images for backgrounds. i LOVE this! thank you, beshka! :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know...he looks like he is up to something! that loooooook. too funny! you are welcome!
how cool that it came with different images! i did not know that! i have one more i was saving for just the right someone, whom I now believe to be me! lol
your photo is fabulous, that color is amazing!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

LOL, he looks like he is a bit evil or up to something kind of naughty..

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, he does look a little naughty! I suppose that what I might expect from a cute little gnome. Gnomes are pretty hot right now, they are finally getting their due!

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cute! well wait...he is kind of creepy :)

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home