{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

holiday hubub

Christmas Inspiration
{click on the image for photograph credits}

this morning i put together this mosaic of christmas inspiration, which is also my new desktop image. what that heck happened to my holiday mojo?? do you have it? it got lost about two weeks ago and now i'm frantically trying to locate it so i can finish everything on time. i've now come to grips that not every gift this year will be handmade. i am happy that a lot will be if i could just finish things instead of leaving them all half done. today i am finishing up with issue #4 of portals (hallelujah!) and then i can focus my attention to christmas for the next week and a half. this upcoming weekend will be santa's workshop at casa thiessen- that's for dang sure. how are you doing with your gifts? am i the only crazy, frazzled, panicked one?!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always love your mosaics.
i didn't make much this year, so not frazzled. i would LOVE to see what you have made though! :)

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your mosaic, its getting me all festive and feeling a little more holiday spirit since I'm basically done(we celebrated hanukkah a tad early this year since family was down).

1:10 PM  
Blogger Nichole said...

I still haven't bought the first gift, let alone wrapped any! Waiting on payday, of course. Impatiently, too. I love wrapping gifts, and can't wait to wrap this year!

And my holiday cards are still unsent. I'm almost done. All I have to do is buy the enevelopes...and address them, and stamp them, and mail them. See, almost done!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home