{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, December 15, 2006

Prima Dollies


{Photograph used with permission of snoopygirl! Thank you!}

These are Prima Dolly Ashlette, Prima Dolly Ginger, + Prima Dolly Violet. Violet was the next beauty on my list and lately I've been watching her on eBay. I found this auction that was offering all three PD's for a really great deal, including international shipping. I told Heather about it who said that Sharon was interested in getting a Blythe also. (Heather has two now). So, I had to ask Alex to tell me if I was already getting her or if I could move forward with the auction. He said that he had, in fact, purchased her for me (aww!) but that the deal had just fallen through (boo!) and to go ahead and move forward. Yay! So, on their way from Hong Kong are these three beauties- sisters- fraternal triplets if you will. I've gotten permission from both girls to go ahead and open the boxes so I can take photographs of our sisters together before they move on their way. I cannot wait! :D

5 Comments:

Blogger aunt kim said...

How much fun! Hey what happened to the picture you posted of the kids? I really like it!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Nichole said...

Cute! They're so adorable, and kinda hot too!

8:14 PM  
Blogger One Crabapple said...

oh I am getting it more now...these are KOOL !

Came over from Heather's "Blythe" post about these dolls...

THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO !!!!!

(do you know what I am talking about or did you just screw up your face and shake your head and say : "Yeh, whatever!" ???)

great photo !

5:11 PM  
Blogger dogfaeriex5 said...

oh okay, i am hooked, where do you get these beauties??email me...
xoxo~k

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm getting prima dolly ginger :D

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home