{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Goings On

topeka capitol building
We're in Topeka now, at Alex's mom's house. I still have to post pictures of my birthday! :D Those are still to come. Sunday was mine and Alex's first anniversary! We stayed at The Woodward, which was where we stayed our wedding night. We had a couple's massage in the library that night which was awesome! Last year we stayed in The Master and this year in The Chisholm. It was such a beautiful room and it had a whirpool tub in it which was nice! It doesn't quite look like the picture on the web. :D Elizabeth is so hospitable! I would recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone!
us at the woodward
Yesterday we went shopping for goodies and spring clothing. Kind of funny since today it snowed here!! :D

It's been really nice visiting with family here and relaxing! We've spent a lot of time chattin' it up in front of the tube. I've also made quite a bit of progress on fulfilling consignment "orders". I've made 10 felt flower brooches and about 10 fabric yoyo brooches. I have also made two scarflettes with handspun yarn bought from My Paper Crane. Speaking of yarn, I just purchased these three smaller skeins from her yesterday:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lots more to talk about when I have a chance. For now, I will leave you with some of my favorite crafty blogs to enjoy!
my paper crane
one good bumblebee
tania
wee wonderfuls
sweet peas
the small object

2 Comments:

Blogger  said...

:D
thanks for the mention!
:)
xo
t

3:53 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Oh, I love that yarn -- I can never get the timing right to actually purchase something from My Paper Crane - -she always sells out so quickly.

And oooh, a massage? That sounds like heaven right about now.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home