{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

being sick stinks

rose clutch
I am sick again and it totally sucks! I don't know why I have been getting sick so often this year. Very odd, indeed. Today I was nothing short of miserable. After a bath and taking meds I was able to function. Here are two clutches I made today. The first is 5" x 8.75" cotton polka dot print fabric with floral cotton lining and another floral fabric tie. Fabric yo-yo's made of cotton prints and demin and adorned with buttons. Leaves and background of applique are made of wool felt and all handsewn. The second is 6" x 9" paisley print fabric with orange "plaid" cotton lining. Closed with a hot pink zipper. Adorned with florescent pom poms and fun printed ribbons.
april pouch
Soon found at love, joleen

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it happened to me too, i got sick twice this year (dam flue)

i am working on your package, hope you like it!!!

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh those clutches are adorable! And I'm sorry you're sick--I've got the flu right now too....ick!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home