{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, March 24, 2005

being productive

brooches
This vacation has been so nice and relaxing but also productive. I made the above brooches while in Kansas City as well as the brightly colored hand crocheted scarf on the bottom right. I made another fun scarf (not pictured) that Kellee fell in love with and is keeping. I will have to get a picture of that one before we leave Topeka. The neutral scarf on the bottom left hand side was crocheted yesterday for my Aunt Laura's birthday. Right now I am working on knitting a scarf for Kellee. I will get pictures of that one later, too.
crocheted scarf for a. laura crocheted scarflette

4 Comments:

Blogger  said...

oh i love those crochetted flowers!! i have been trying to learn how!
i can't even read the patterns yet.
:)

1:43 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Okay, I'm commenting galore here......but I have to catch up!

Those brooches are adorable! So pretty! Sounds like this vacation gave you ample time to craft it up! So fab!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Jelene said...

I love your brooches! How did you like Kansas City? I lived there for 3 years, until I moved back to South Carolina. I miss the BBQ!!!

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! sorry it has taken me so long to post, this moving has me frazzled, but everything looks lovely, im going to take a break and look through your older entries! xo
heidi
http://www.mypapercrane.com

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home