{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

update

I've been busy making illustrations for my paper products these last few days. Also busy being a nanny. :) When I get home... tomorrow?... I will try to scan what I have been creating. Not home for any sewing these past couple of days but I did find a great pattern for some tote/purses I want to make. I have a knitting project I keep putting off that I need to start on, also.

In the meantime, here are some great shops of handmade goods:
morning craft - just re-opened with tons of great spring goodies!
copacetique - all about "cute"!
frauliebe- one of a kind items from vintage and preloved materials!
cut+paste - consigment shop; one of my favorites in design
day lab - consigment shop; more "artsy" IMO
shop heather joy - homemade lip balms and soaps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home