{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

new product

polka dot brooches
The last couple of days I have been working on many new products for "love, joleen". The website and shop should be getting underway shortly. I am trying to fullfill consignment "orders" while still creating some goodies exclusive to "love, joleen". Along with these fun polka dot felt brooches I have been creating fun and funky scarves, lightweight and perfect for summer nights. I was told about a great printing company (thanks, Sarah!) for postcards. Plans for greeting cards, stationary, and postcards are in the works! As soon as my Xyron 510 arrives I will get to play with making stickers and magnets too! Yay!
polka dot brooches close up

2 Comments:

Blogger  said...

those are so cute!
and i love your crowded picture!
yay for birds!
:)
t

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Jo, those are so cool. I can't wait to add to my collection of 'Love, Joleen' products. Keep up the fabulous work kido.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home