{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, April 09, 2005

mail trades and other goodies

pretty desk
The postman (or woman?) has been so good to me lately and I thought it was about darn time I shared the goodness! From left to right:
1. My mother in law gave me these goodies when we visited last month! Some of it was her mother's and others were found at estate sales by her father.
2. Goodies from a trade with Sarah of The Small Object. She has such a fun style! She sent me stationary, greeting cards, a print, two 1" buttons, postcards, an ATC, and fortune telling fish. They're all so fun! You should check out her store and buy something! If not for you, then for me! Haha!
3. The fabulously colorful and funky hand dyed and spun yarn I bought from Heidi of My Paper Crane. She also sent me a screen print of a deer! I absolutely love this!! When I improve a bit with my sewing I will put it on a tote bag or purse.
vintage goodies from kellee goodies from sarah goodies from heidi
4. Aren't these fun? Yara sent me a beautifully handmade brooch, paper crane, wallet made of cardboard, tape, and velcro (really neat!), and a wonderfully illustrated book from where she works! Thank you so much for the goodies, Yara! I love them!
5. These goodies are froma trade with Katey of One Good Bumblebee. She sent me lots of handmade goodies including: a felt pouch, business card holder with her cards in it, magnets, two 1" buttons, notecards (one set gocco printed!), stickers, a felt magnet and cute acorn, and necklace. They are so fabulous and you should check out her relatively new online shop!
6. A close-up of some fun buttons she sent me!
goodies from yara goodies from katey buttons from katey
7. This is the necklace Katey made!
8. These were the goodies (I never posted! Shame, shame!)that Leslie sent me for our Operation Haremail chocolate bunny exchange! She sent me such great stuff! I got a pretty card, journal/notebook, big chocolate bunny, and a circular paper box with candies, a cute bunny pez dispenser, and coasters in it!
9. This is a close up of the coasters! Aren't they great!? So colorful! I love 'em. They're on my desk now as an inspiration. :)
necklace from katey haremail coasters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home