{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, April 07, 2005

projects

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I actually made a third pouch after I posted last night. It was made of a green vinyl material. But guess what? The zipper got stuck on the lining fabric and it doesn't open!! Ugh. I guess I will run into sewing problems but this just totally stinks. Above is a yarn I bought from My Paper Crane yesterday. It matches The Bundle I bought last time so maybe I can make a larger project with it. We shall see. I also recieved my Xyron 510 yesterday. It's pretty basic but fun. :) It laminates, makes stickers, and magnets. In my "spare time" the next couple of days I will probably work on some more pouches/purses. Then, this weekend, I am going to try to get some painting done. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home