{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, May 09, 2005

i ♥ postcards


This swap has been so much fun! I love emails and all but there is nothing like getting a card or note in the mail! Especially from such creative and talented women! Below are the postcards I've recieved, with the exception of one. If you click on the images you'll see the full size, name of the artist, and link to her blog/website. The "one" I was talking about was Tania's postcard. Oh so sad. Her's was the first to arrive and I absolutely *love* it. I love it so much I took it with me to work but now on "scanning day" I seem to have misplaced it. Have no fear, I shall find it! When I do, I will post it for all to see! Tania is who made the wonderful "postcard swap" image at the top here. Isn't she wonderful? :)
www.livejournal.com/users/tumbletell www.jen.f1-comics.com www.swoozieramblings.blogspot.com www.onmyfrontporch.blogspot.com
www.mecozy.blogspot.com www.livejournal.com/users/ohsewpretty www.grouchyfrog.blogspot.com www.digifoo.com
The postcards I made went to:
Katey in Dallas, TX, USA
Jessie in Auburn, ME, USA
Nicole in Germany
Aimee in Siloam Springs, AR, USA
Carly in Austrailia
Alissa in Los Angeles, CA, USA
Heather in Rolla, MO, USA
Robin in Keene, NH, USA
Lynda in Singapore
Erin in South Hadley, MA, USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home