{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, May 08, 2005

more is more!

Yay for lots of new product! I have had quite a productive couple of days in my crafting and it's been absolutely wonderful!! I decided on a whim a few days ago that I would start making jewelry. I had bought a really pretty charm bracelet from Nordstrom in March that I've been thinking since then I could have made myself. So, I went to the store and stocked up on bracelet blanks, glass beads, charms, semi-precious stone beads, crystals, etc., etc. I made my mom my very first charm bracelet for Mother's Day. I've since made three charm bracelets, a spring wire bracelet, and three pairs of dangling earrings. I am having a blast with this! :) I also made a scarflette with some of Heidi's funky yarn! :)

The bad news: I can't find the cord to my digital camera's charger and have two dead batteries. AND, after a year and a half I have finally (and sadly!) used up my stock pile of disks. *sigh* so sad..

So, no pictures for now but soon! (I hope.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you how beautiful the bracelet is that she made me for Mother's Day! I will take a picture of it and email it to Jo so she can post it for you all to see. I sure am glad to see that I can get matching dangly earrings to match!!!!!!! Mom

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home