{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

art journal group



I've just recently created an Art Journal group over on flickr. I couldn't believe there wasn't one already! If you keep an art journal or are interested in starting one this group is for you! :) Share pages, tips, and ideas for/from your art journals!

"wish"- mixed media collage in my art journal.. it came out a little blurry because the binding made it hard to scan. created using magazine cutouts, a vintage book page and music score, japanese text, a postage stamp, a printed word, ink, and colored pencil.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, thanks for your comment! Nice initiative...I wish I had an art journal but I don't :)
ciao, cimba

9:49 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

I just love your site..I am going to add it to my links on my site.

10:06 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

I don't do it, wish I did...maybe this will be some inspiration! good idea joleen!
molly

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are like my ambassador to all things creatively cool these days.

7:08 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

looking forward to participating in this group (omg, I am so into flickr, up to my eyeballs, I am so in love with it)... hopefully, I'll be able to get around to scanning some of my stuff to add to the group...!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home