{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, August 08, 2005

five

I have been tagged again in just a week! This time by Leslie of The Paper Princess. By the way, if you haven't already, go check out her recently re-openned shop! I just got the cutest stationary and Japanese erasers from her!!! :)
japanese erasers bird stationary
Ok, on with my list:
5 CDS in your player:

5 Movies You've Seen Recently:
5 Nice Things That Happened To You Lately : (In the last week)
  • I went out with my best friend, Candice, just the two of us. It's been a LONG time since we've done that and it was wonderful.
  • My husband and I went on two spontaneous dates this weekend- shopping, movies, dinner, dessert, & gaming.
  • We spent a few days at my parents house visiting with family including grandparents that reside out of state.
  • My employers have been understanding about my recent time off.
  • When we were out, Alex bought me a beautiful + fun necklace (which I'll show you in tomorrow's self portrait tuesday) and a chain for a charm he bought me last Christmas.
5 MP3s On Your Playlist:
  • I don't have my iPod with me so I'll do this part tonight.
5 Friends To Pass This On To: (Please forgive if you've been tagged!) I tried to pick different people from the last "tagging".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

some people may grumble when they are tagged, but i say "thank you for thinking of me." =)

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I am on it!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Thanks for the sweet link! :)

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home