{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, August 06, 2005

cantimini

cantimini dress cantimini dress

I have a secret that only a handful of people knew, until now. I have been collecting baby clothing "for the future" for about four years now. I worked for the first couple of those years in a children + baby clothing store where my "obsession" began. It's been a long while since I've bought anything at all. I saw this cantimini dress on a shopping trip a few days ago and could not let it go. It was the last one on the sale rack marked at 50% off so even at $40 I couldn't pass it up. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Don't start!! I love Catimini, but man, I wish it stopped there. Then there's Oilily...and Petit Bateau.... oh, so dangerous!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oilily is my all time favorite! I've never heard of Petit Bateau, though. Uh oh! ;)

10:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, please don't say that! ;)

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet dress!Why is it that all the little girls clothes are so much more fun than the little boys? Sigh!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home