{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, August 04, 2005

flickr favorites

my flickr favorites 1my flickr favorites 2my flickr favorites 3my flickr favorites 4my flickr favorites 5my flickr favorites 6
These are most of my personal flickr favorites. There is something about these 216 thumbnail photographs that makes smile! If you don't know what flickr is go to the website and check it out. It's absolutely FREE for the basic account and you can upload + categorize your photos to share with family + friends! Okay, now git. Lemme know your username too so I can check ya out! And, if I do know it- share it anyway so other people can check you out! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ciyou said...

Cute cute cute....

Very colorfull.... interesting. I saw my childhood favourite snack inside one of the pic...

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home