{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, August 07, 2005

date nightS

joleen ♥ alex
Alex + I spent much of the day house hunting. We saw a couple of places and left an obscene amount of voice messages. We finally found a place that we're hoping will work out. We loved it from the outside and the location is PERFECT- less than a mile from both or jobs and pretty much in the middle. We don't know any of the specifics because they weren't in the listing and no one answered. Hopefully we'll hear from them in the morning, otherwise we'll call again.

On the way home from our search tonight we decided to go to the Irvine Spectrum. On a whim we bought tickets to Must Love Dogs. We went to Dave & Buster's for dinner and gaming before the show and it was so much fun! We took this photo in one of those booths that turns around and makes it look like a drawing. We had a really fun "date". Last night we went on a date too so I guess there was a theme this weekend. :) We were spontaneous and got off the freeway at The Block in Orange on the way home from my parent's house. Here we had dessert and went novel shopping in Borders. :) It's been a fun weekend with my husband. I think it's nice to do these things every now and again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alan and I have been known to waste a bit of money on skeeball at Dave and Buster's...hehehe.....As soon as I read that you had stopped at the Irvine Spectrum, I was thinking "I wonder if they went to Dave and Buster's?!" Hooray for date nights!

7:35 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

so weird..we have so much in common. we just started a house search too. We were buying the condos we live in, but...the process is taking too long (eight months so far) I think something is telling us to look elsewhere. We, too, found a beautiful home that we have hopes that maybe will work out. We will see...good luck on your search!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home