{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, August 05, 2005

the girls

deana sarah
I can't believe how beautiful "the girls" (what i call my two youngest sisters) are as they've grown older. Deana, 11, should have been born in the 80's i think. She loves to wear lots of plastic/string/metal jewelry and bright colors. Alex and I bought this shirt for her and it is so cute on! She loves to read and my mom tells me she's a lot like I was (and am) in that respect. Sarah, newly 13, is often so much like me. When I'm over she likes to draw or do creative things around me. And I like to dress her up in super trendy clothes- haha. She bought this super cute bohemian top yesterday when we all went shopping together and it's adorable on her! They are two of my most favorite photography subjects and I'm sure they'll continue to be as they become older. :)
sarah + deana

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE do they buy those adorable clothes???

So pretty.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sarah's (left) top was from the BP section of Nordstrom and Deana's (right) was from Old Navy! :)

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love those cuties!!!!!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful photo....reminds me of me and my sisters...=) thanks for sharing!!!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home