{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Arrrrrgh!

I just came home from Target in which I found something amazing! I'm sure I'm like the last person on earth to know about this, but did you know there was such a thing as "canvas paper"? Not watercolor paper but canvas paper. Well, I had not and it was very exciting to find! So I buy it and venture all the way home only to discover that the one I grabbed underneath the top and bent one was a WATERCOLOR pad. Arrrrgh! Target isn't the closest store so I'm so totally bummed. Today wasn't exactly how I had planned and where all of my personal belongings (i.e. laptop, journal, + art journal) are at work the baby is here overnight. After a day of cleaning/packing I thought it would be nice to do a page using my new canvas paper but nooooo. Well, fine then. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home