{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Arrrrrgh!

I just came home from Target in which I found something amazing! I'm sure I'm like the last person on earth to know about this, but did you know there was such a thing as "canvas paper"? Not watercolor paper but canvas paper. Well, I had not and it was very exciting to find! So I buy it and venture all the way home only to discover that the one I grabbed underneath the top and bent one was a WATERCOLOR pad. Arrrrgh! Target isn't the closest store so I'm so totally bummed. Today wasn't exactly how I had planned and where all of my personal belongings (i.e. laptop, journal, + art journal) are at work the baby is here overnight. After a day of cleaning/packing I thought it would be nice to do a page using my new canvas paper but nooooo. Well, fine then. :P

4 Comments:

Blogger *aimee* said...

oohhh, so sorry...I just hate when that kind of thing happens. My day wasn't so smooth either. I wonder what's in the air? Anyway, good luck with the babe and have a nice evening. I will see you Friday.

8:50 PM  
Blogger joy madison said...

ooooooooooooooh, I hate that!!!! I bought some from target a few months ago! It's nice even for acrylics!

11:40 PM  
Blogger afp763389 said...

... :)

4:38 AM  
Blogger Joleen's Mom said...

I HATE when that happens. I think it's a conspiracy, don't you? How often do you come home without what you purchased....or you are charged you the wrong amount and you don't discover it until you're all the way home....or the alarm (that didn't go off when you left the store) is still on the dress that you need to wear the next morning and the mall already closed when you discovered it....and don't even get me started on drive through restaraunts.....
Okay, I'm done.
Sorry you didn't get to play with your new paper. It gives you something to look forward to.....
Hugs.....

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home