{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

self portrait tuesday- idaho

self portrait tuesday- idaho
I have a confession to make. I can't find one of my digital camera disks from the trip in which I took my self portrait for this week. This is a photo Alex took of me while we were in Idaho. :) So not exactly a "self portrait" but still a portrait of myself. :) Be sure to check out the previous post to hear about our trip and to see lots of pictures! We all love pictures. :)


On a more serious and grateful note I would like to thank you all for your wonderfully encouraging and insightful responses to last week's self portrait. I feel so blessed to know you all. Thank you. *Big Hugs*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cute...glad you two made it home safely. I too am happy to see such a beautiful smile looking back at me. The pics. from the reunion are awesome! Vince and I still want to have one blown up to put on our wall.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I have to agree with your mom and sis -- you have such a great smile! (I was gonna say that even before reading their comments!). And that's a great shot btw -- I like how it's offset.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! trevor and i really enjoyed looking at all of your pics. he kept saying, "it looks like hawaii", like he's ever been :0) glad you are both home safe and had a wonderful trip. i too agree with the rest, nice to see your face and smile again! love ya lots!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello you! You look so sweet and happy :) I wish the world was even smaller.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way cute! love it in black and white! :O)

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home