{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, September 19, 2005

{redesign}

{katrina}
Thanks for all of the compliments on my new banner and blog look! :) It still has a little work yet. Two questions for those who have changed the look of their blogger journal: #1 How do I get rid of the blogger bar at the top of the page. I will add a link in the footer but this is really bugging me. I've looked at the html coding in the template and tried so many things to no avail. #2 On Firefox the sidebar is correctly placed on the side of my posts. I've noticed on Internet Explorer it starts at the bottom and that's SOOOO annoying. How do I fix it?

Speaking of redesigns, there is going to be some overhauling on love, joleen. I will also be having a major update to get ready for the holidays. The shop has been too neglected because of my busy schedule but I plan on setting aside some time to work on this soon. So much to do! So much to look forward to!

7 Comments:

Blogger Anabel said...

I like your blog. I can not help you with the design. I admire you for the changes that you have done in your page, I am not capable of doing it.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Mika said...

I know how to do it! You will notice that it is gone on my blog. Just go to my blog and view the source. There is a tag called noembed that you need to put in the body area.

Hope that helps!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Kim's Suitcase said...

i really like your new look. the collage on this post is wonderful as well.

1:37 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

i love the new design too, when I tried to reconfigure my blog, my info went to the bottom also, I had to resize the pics, (smaller) and then, poof, it fixed itself.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

If your images are larger than 300 pixels wide it shoots the sidebar down to the bottom on Netscape and Explorer. Grrr. Firefox "fixes" this but it overlaps the pictures that are too wide.

Hope this helps..

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice redesign, I really like the header of your blog too, but the background makes it a little difficult to read the black text. But still I can read it so keep it if you love it. :-)

take care and craft on!

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the redesign is lovely and if you want I can try to help you with the bugs, taking the top bar off and such. email me if you want any help :)

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home