{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, October 15, 2005

{all i want for christmas..}

{all i want for christmas...}
Actually this isn't all. ;) I really, really want a vintage typewriter. I have a specific "type" in mind and have been keeping my eye on ebay. I was *so* bummed to lose this one at the last minute but there are other's I'm watching. I think this one is so super cute and this one too. Okay, onto my list (in no particular order):
1. Collage Discovery Workshop: Beyond the Unexpected by Claudine Hellmuth.
2. The Complete Guide to Altered Imagery: Mixed Media Techniques for Collage, Altered Books, Artist Journals, and More by Karen Michel.
3. Ruler ring from Fancy. *favorite* I like matte vs. mirror and I think I'd likea size 9 for my thumb or middle finger.
4. Measuring Tape ring from Fancy. This is such a fun ring! I'd like it in size 8 and with black text.
5. 7 gypsies Mason House Album from Hannah Grey.
6. Mini Paper Mache Torso from Hannah Grey.
7. Alpha-numeric Stamp from Paper Wishes (or wherever!).
8. 7 gypsies 3 key set from Hannah Grey.
9. Polaroid One Instant Camera.
10. Drama Foam Stamps from Paper Wishes.
11. The True And the Questions: A Journal by Sabrina Ward Harrison.
12. Visual Chronicles: The No-Fear Guide to Creating Art Journals, Creative Manifestos and Altered Books by (2 sisters) Linda Woods and Karen Dinino.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mika said...

Wow! You are planning early for Christmas, it's not even Halloween yet! What a fun way to show your wishes though. :) I just keep all of mine on my Amazon wishlist.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It *is* early! Holy cow- I'm like a retail store. ;)

11:49 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

thank u for all of your help with my blog...i truly appreciate it. :)

10:40 AM  
Blogger Anabel said...

I want a vintage typewriter too:-).

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been eyeing the 'visual cronicles' for a while now. And, as soon as I'm done typing this comment I'm heading over to chronicle to see if Sab is release now.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that I have seen Visual Chronicles and it is AWESOME! =)
Ok, I admit I am biased.
Thanks for your interest in my book.I really do appreciate it. I hope you get it for Christmas, too!

5:19 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

wow, you have some funfunfun stuff on your list here and you've got me thinking about what I want for christmas, too! claudine hellmuth's book is fantastic, even better than her first (in my opinion) and I've thumbed through the karen michel book at borders and I heart it! (must add to list)... sabrina ward harrison's book was supposed to have been released by now and I am chomping at the bit. not waiting for christmas (or my december birthday) for that one!

on a side note: I took claudine hellmuth's workshops this past weekend and they were SO fantastic... if she is going to be in your area in the next year or so, you should check it out! definitely worth the $$$... not trying to plug my blog here or anything, but I just posted something about it, as well as a link to a flickr set that has all the pieces I played around with... (just thought you might be interested in that).

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home