{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, October 15, 2005

"Altered Art Adventure 2005"

The Altered Art Adventure 2005 is going to take place at The ARTbar in Santa Ana, California October 21st - 23rd. I have asked for Friday off of work so that I can go (although I still need to register for the class I want to attend). If it isn't full I plan on attending The Art of the Altered Photograph with Kelly Kilmer. I am *so* excited about this class. You can read all the information by following the above link. Friday night is also the ATC Mixer, where you can come and trade cards with each other and create in the studio. There are going to be free demonstrations and studio time is only $5.00 an hour! Are any of you planning or thinking about attending? I'd love to meet up with you! As of now, I'm a total loner. Haha. Ah well! It should be fun! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want so badly to join you at the art bar!!! ::::sigh::::: such is the life of a teacher.

btw - thanks for your sweet comment.....;)

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, we live so close to eachother,i would love to meet ya! so much going on right now though. their ages are 3,8,10,16 and 40. LOL!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I hope you get your day off and that you get the class you want, but I can't help feeling a bit envious... I wish we had classes like that in Belgium... Oh well... Enjoy!!!

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home