{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, October 14, 2005

{love letters lost}

{love letters lost}
I purchased this book at the Paper Source in Beverly Hills for something to read while waiting to meet up with Alex for dinner. I am so glad I did! It was such a beautiful book. I enjoyed reading all of the letters and looking at all the old photographs. There are letters in this book from the 1800's! The ones that are harder to read are typed out but there are scans of some to read too. It's so fun and interesting reading these letters. Letters that were intended for one person only that somehow found their way into this book. To see a few more scans and/or to purchase this book go here.
{love letters lost}

4 Comments:

Blogger Mika said...

What a lovely idea for a book! I am going to have to try to find it for myself. :) Thanks for the tip!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

that sounds so romantic...those kind of books always make me sad though :(...if only i had a true love....thanks for sharing though..sounds like a good book.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ahh I already know I like that book. Love letters are the sweetest things.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it! i have saved tons of ltrs over the years. i've always wanted to compile them in a binder or do something artsy with it... hmmmm... i love reading your blog Joleen... love all the cool artsy finds and ideas...

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home