{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, October 14, 2005

{LUSHious}

LUSHious- teehee
So the other day I told you I went to the fabulous Lush and my Aunt Kim asked what I bought! If you click on the photo above the image will have "notes" which tells you what each item is. Someone said it looked like a bowl of cheese. Hehe! The big chunk is called Trichomania Shampoo Bar. I really like this stuff but Alex *loves* it so I mostly got it for him. :) I also got him that brown soap (with the honey comb) which is called Honey I Washed The Kids Soap. Funny name, huh? :) I get him this soap 1) because he likes it and 2) because I don't want him using mine all up like he's done before. Just FYI my favorite soap is actually not from Lush *gasp*. Then, of course, there is the Butterball Bath Ball, and Luxury Bath Melt, though I can't recall which scent. The item with the intricate design is an Each Peachmassage bar, though I use it as a lotion on my arms. I can't find the information for the bright yellow thing on the website but it was a free gift and I'm pretty sure it's a shampoo. So, that's everything! Lush is really awesome- they sell wonderful products (even for us with sensitive skin!) and a lot of their items are 100% animal free.

6 Comments:

Blogger aunt kim said...

You Brat!!!!!!! What a wonderful stash you have there. I especially like the shampoo bars, Hybrid and Irresistible Bliss are my favs. Rockstar is an awesome soap and as for bubble bars? Creamy Candy Bar is the best. The bath bombs are fun but who has time to relax in the tub? Not me, thats for sure:) Thanks for sharing with us!

11:12 AM  
Blogger krissy said...

hey joleen, thanks so much for visiting my blog! i'm so envious of your stash of lush soap. that store smells absolutely heavenly and everything looks good enough to eat. but whenever i go there i can never decide what to get and walk out empty-handed!

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good heavens!!! What a cool collection of soaps! I wonder if there are places around here to buy soaps like those. Yummm! Love those creative names, too!! Thats half the fun.

Marilyn :)

8:35 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

I love getting soaps and things of that nature...they are AWESOME!!! I like that store...i go to it in san fran whenever i am there...:)

11:01 PM  
Blogger j. vorwaller said...

i went on my honeymoon in canada-and there was the most giant smelling LUSH there. thanks for remembering my memories for me! :)

6:17 AM  
Blogger Mika said...

Yummmy! At first I thought you must have made them yourself... after all, you are a crafty person!

I love making special soaps, but how great is it that you have a store to buy such lovely things! I am green with envy.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home