{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

{yummy}

{goodies from heather}
{goodies from heather}
I've recieved some beautiful swaps/trades and gifts recently and I wanted to say THANK YOU! For everyone whose included an ATC or chunky book page along with their swaps (i.e. {take flight}), thank you! These are such a beautiful addition to my ever growing collection. A few of you have also sent me various packages of ephemera. Giao sent me such yummy goodies and I was *so* excited that I started sorting and putting everything away before I was able to take a photograph. This was also the case with my goodies from Marilyn. I'm sorry ladies. I want to give you proper acknowledgement so THANK YOU! :)

The gorgeous yummies in the photograph above are from Heather. This is the second batch of goodies she's sent and boy do I owe her!! In both batches she's sent so many fun mixed media items from her fabulous store, HannahGrey! I'm going to talk about HannahGrey a lot because it offers so many wonderful things, has great prices, the gals there are great, and I get to design for them! :) How cool is that? So yeah, go buy something! ;) Also, be sure to check out the current issue of Cloth Paper Scissors magazine! Heather sent me a copy and she's published in it. Yay, Heather! :) Heather also made me covers for a collaborative art journal I'm doing with her and another gal named Kara, using vintage bingo cards. Fun, huh? Photographs of that later.

PS- Do you like the new look? I know I've just recently changed it but I got a little bored with it tonight and thought another change would be nice. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

I LOVE the new look and you only got bored because I gave you the idea!! LOL I have GOT to update my site. BTW, if you're gonna talk about HannahGrey alot tell people to mention that "Joleen sent me" and we'll send them a free gift!!
xo

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it,Joleen! - it's always a treat to see something new...

11:24 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

i am drooling over those bingo cards!! can't wait to see what you do with them :)

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home