{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, October 08, 2005

progress

cleaning pt. 1
cleaning pt.1cleaning pt.1
cleaning pt.1cleaning pt.1
I worked on cleaning my craft room today but only got about 15% through it. Still, it's lookin' pretty darn good, eh? :) I got a new rolling wire cart for my fabric and wire hanging for behind the door for my rubber stamps. I think I'm going to need another of both eventually. I also got that hook thing in the closet to hang my many Making Memories embellishments and rub on letters. Notice the little jars on the window sill? :) Those are yogurt jars my Aunt Kim gave me a while back. I filled them with various embellishments + doodads. Another thing you can't really see that I bought are binders. Heather gave me this wonderful idea to store my ephemera and other paper odds and ends in page protectors in binders. This way they're somewhat organized and still easy to view. I am still a long way from finished but I am really happy with the progress I made today. I also tackled a few of my projects today which I'll have to share later this weekend. It's after midnight now and I have a long (but FUN!) day tomorrow today!

Oh! I almost forgot- tonight the phone rang and when I went to get it I tripped over my laptop cord and down went my raviolies... right off the table and onto the floor. Can you believe it? Alex and I are going to have to cover our floors in plastic from now on because we've ruined the carpet in the last three places we've lived! Haha.. maaaaaaaan!!! :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are those ribbon rolls on pants hangers? neat idea. I must try that.

2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Your space is looking fantastic!

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

down went my raviolis! i'm going to have to use that line. hilarious.

your craft space looks great. you will be oodles more productive because of it (if thats even possible).

6:50 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

wow! Your room is looking great! Even though you say it is only 15% done you have made such great progress. The rest should come together pretty quickly for you since getting started is the hardest part! Have a GREAT time tonight:) Love ya!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Wow Joleen, your organizing has put my organizing to shame. It looks great. You have it a bit easier though because you actually have doors and wall space and I have.. windows.. which is nice for light but not nice for organizey, hangy thingies.. help me!!!

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree.... looking good!

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this looks GREAT jOleen! i'm so inspired by your space... just makes me want to sit down and start doing art!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home