{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, October 07, 2005

quick collages

{i am four}
{i am four}
Last night I worked late. I ran by my house earlier in the day to grab a small bag of items (I wasn't picky) so that I could do some quick collages while the kids slept. This is one of the two I made. This morning I quickly finished it up at home by gessoing (is that a word?) the card and sewing around the edges. In total this took me less than 15 minutes. I really like it. There is something fun and explorative about working with a small amount of items in a short amount of time.
{sweet baby}
{sweet baby}
This little tag book was the other one that I made. Most of these items came from a package of goodies that Heather sent me with the exception of the printed paper from Katie and the words which were my own.

♥ I have today through Monday off. How awesome is that? :) Today I plan on cleaning and organizing/unpacking. Tomorrow I am taking my mom on a date to see Tim McGraw! Sunday we're going to visit my sister, Deana. No plans for Monday yet but over this weekend I literally have 18 items on my project list to try and tackle. :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty excited to see what you do with your space, and your time for that matter. I'm sure we'll getta see some very very very fabulous collages. Cuz, look what you do when you are crazy busy.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I love that little tag book, it's so pretty. You are very creative.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Joleen, Its exciting to see what you have done with your HannahGrey goodies! I look forward to being able to share these lovelies on the website. Is that bingo card heavy like the ones I sent or lighter weight? Love the stitching.
xo
heather

3:39 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

love that 'bingo' collage...

6:42 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Enjoy your time off. Have a great time tomorrow at the concert, give Deana a hug and a kiss for me on Sunday and have lots of fun unpacking and decorating :) You are such a busy one! Gee, wonder where you got that from....Try to find some time for you too! I know its hard when there are so many things we want to accomplish in a day or weekend for that matter, but you need to do it! Love ya!!

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm, love the collages. Delish!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home