{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, October 02, 2005

you asked for it

Ok, Heather, you dared me to and here it is. This is what it looks like when you have projects to complete and haven't yet unpacked/ organized your craft room:
my mess
See what I mean by having to hop around on my tip toes to get from one place to another?
my messmy mess
It's even temporarily taken over my dining table:
my mess
I know, I know!! But my "project" this week is to tackle this. Also, there's a new flickr group called Art Studio to share your space and it's fun seeing everyone's! You wanna see some serious eye candy?? I am totally inspired by this studio. Oh my!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joleen, this is hysterical! You totally must have to hop around the piles. I love it. And thanks for sharing that flickr group--way cool.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I think maybe my gift to you should be a little maid tucked into your back-tack 2 tote. ;) Of course, I'd have to borrow her first! lol

Thanks for sharing... and for the great link!

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one who's space looked like this!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha haaa! My space is gettin' to be almost as bad!

The room you linked to is yummy! Wish i had that much room to spread out and make everything "pretty".

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home