{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

{my day} SPT

The challenge for October's Self Portrait Tuesday is to create a self documentary series. I decided for this week I would show you my life in one day (minus any artwork being created because I worked all of yesterday).
{my day} SPT
My work day starts with dishes. I unload and load the dishwasher again.
{my day} SPT
When the baby naps one thing I do is check out my favorite blogs and update my own.
{my day} SPT
Alex came over to visit me for lunch. He brought me a surprise because I wasn't having a not-so-good day: a 3 visit spa treatment. Thank you, sweetie! :)
{my day} SPT
Naptime is over! Time to play!
{my day} SPT
We're playing in her room. I just bought that toy organizer and she's loving such easy access! :)
{my day} SPT
See!
{my day} SPT
She's a toddler and a food thrower. ;)
{my day} SPT
Yes, I watch soaps. The ABC ones if you must know. :)
{my day} SPT
I finally started reading "The Poisonwood Bible" the other day.
{my day} SPT
I didn't do this to the photo. There was a disk error and Alex was able to save most of the files. This one is messed up but I actually like it. I wanted to show you the real me. No makeup, frizzy hair pulled up, and crazy hairy eyebrows because I'm growing them out to be reshaped.
{my day} SPT
Fun in the backyard!
{my day} SPT
In the early evening we went for a walk but for some reason the photo of me and my charge didn't upload. This is one of the beautiful things we saw. :) Don't you just love autumn?!
PS- Happy Anniversary to Kellee & Joe! :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your brows are hot!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Misty Mawn said...

Great SP! You did a wonderful job at this challenge!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Nice way of life =)
=*

3:13 PM  
Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

Dear Joleen ! I had a very nice moment reading your "story day" ! It was like knowing a little more ! And I appreciate it ! Thanks for sharing this great day ! Hugs to you and your little princess ! Cheers. Sandrine (didine) from Belgium

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joleen, it's so much fun looking in to others every day life.

1:41 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Boy am I glad my day isn't like that anymore :) Looks like you have it under control though. Love the pics!

4:31 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

yes, I so agree with camilla-- it's fun (and fascinating) to peek into the everyday lives of others... thanks for sharing this! I am really looking forward to doing my own over the next couple of weeks...

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home