{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, November 13, 2005

fa la la

fa-la-la
Yesterday was Holiday Card Making Day at my Mom's house. The usual suspects gathered to make cards, eat yummy food, and listen to festive music. I was thankful to have my cards planned out because it made making them so much easier for me. Towards the end I even had some help in the production department! :) (Thank you!) I managed to make all 50 cards, yay me! Another thing to check off the list.

I bought that beautiful reindeer basket to display my ornaments in and everyone seemed to love them. The ornaments were really a beautiful idea, so thank you Teresa! Of course you're welcome to buy the supplies and make them yourself but I will also have them in my shop (lovejoleen.com) this week! I have about 25-30 items and plan on having a major holiday update.

There aren't many, but for more photos from yesterday go here! Thanks again, Mom, for another wonderfully fun 'event'!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds like such a fun day! What fun to do it in good company like that. and your cards look AWESOME!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh how fun... Family gathered together to create! Fun times, fun times LOL

WOW 50 cards AMAZED I am! {why did I just sound like Yoda there?}
To much episode III playing in the background while i scrap.

LOVE your blog!

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI! I came across your blog in my search for make-your-own advent calendars. I was so excited to find yours! I'll have to try it, you're looks great and your blog is fantastic to boot! I'll be back!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute stuff--you've inspired me to get my rear in gear. :)

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home