{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, November 11, 2005

'tis the season

joy
I know, I know, what's with all the Christmas ho hum already? Well if you're a crafter then you know- It takes time to get things ready!! Heather and I have already discussed making advent calendars to sell next year starting in like February. Ha! So, that'll be fun. As you can see by the photograph above, Teresa has inspired many new holiday projects. I've made a bunch of these in various styles that I hope to sell tomorrow (to my family- haha!) at my Mom's house. We're gathering to work on our Christmas cards. I've actually already designed mine so I just have to gather everything to take over tonight. For a sneak peak of my Christmas card go here.

In other news:
♥ The {take flight} skinny fat books are now collated, counted, and bagged. Now if I could just find a binder they'll be bound. MAJOR drama at Kinko's yesterday. :(
♥ The fat book for Bernie, sold for $1, 136.11!! Woohoo! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Anabel said...

Hello! I love your blog. Thanks for the ideas, inspiration and links!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Good morning Joleen, I too had alot of fun yesterday and was real productive too! I want you to know that the ornaments are really pretty and I hope you don't mind but I picked up aome stuff for the boys to make some for their Grandma's. Thanks for the ideas!

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the ornament idea! and the gathering to make cards tradition what a great idea!!!!
seriously thats the best.

11:49 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

thanks so much for posting those ornaments. i have quite a few of those clear globe ornaments lying around...i better get crackin'!

how did they sell??

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home