{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

{magnetic advent calendar}

Here is my finished project I was talking about before. We saw the idea to make a magnetic advent calenders here. We got these smaller cookie sheets at the dollar store and painted it with acrylic after spraying a fixative. The magnets are made of various bits 'n ends from our collections. I stamped "December" with my new (awesome!) Making Memories' "Philadelphia" set from HannahGrey. Our calendars turned out so differently with unique style but they're all awesome (in my opinion). This was time consuming but really fun!
Advent Calendar
Okay, I'm really happy to say that the two {take flight} sets are no longer MIA. So now, I have about 1370 (not a typo) pages to collate so I can take in to be bound. Yay! :)

7 Comments:

Blogger trudesign said...

Love it, very cool idea!!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's such a good idea! It looks great.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow i'm blown away, that looks so cool, you are so creative!!

8:20 AM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

This is just fantastic. Love it! And I feel some "permission" to get into the holiday spirit!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Shell said...

Oh wow, how creative! It looks like it was such fun to make.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! The colors are fun! Love what you did.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the eclectic magnets...cool.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home