{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, December 01, 2005

i ♥ yarn


Since learning to crochet and knit late last year I've put off learning to actually read a pattern. I made up my own pattern when making this purse and otherwise stuck to basic things such as this scarf and this clutch. In the new year I am determined to learn to read the many pattern books I've acquired and create fabulous items such as those in this mosaic I've compiled above. Below are a handful of projects I've seen recently that I would just LOVE to do if I had the talent, money, and time.
knitting projects
Finally, here are some knitting blogs for your enjoyment. :)
misocrafty
yarnstorm
6.5 st
knitty blog
making
needles on fire
little purl of the orient

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

OMG I LOVE the grass one!! Send me pattern so I can knit one in my spare time. LOL!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

My dear Joleen ! I love so much these pictures ! And I'm jealous of your green bag !! I can't read knit pattern too but I won't be able to do such beautiful bag with a pattern or even without !!!!! can you explain it to me ??! You can see my first scarf attempt on my blog ! Big hugs ! (ps : I love your new banner ;o) !)

5:54 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I know how you feel. For some crazy reason~ reading patterns (sewing) just doesn't come easy for me. It's easier to look at something and tinker around with it, but usually takes forever to do. But I'm working on it.

We will keep checking in to see what you have created.

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have so missed your blog...I screwed everything up and lost all the blogs I read but I found you again you are totally creative and amazing!!!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home