{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, January 12, 2006

SURPRISE!

contest winners
Yay for contests and yay for winners! As you can see we have THREE contest winners. Congratulations Lollybob, PJ, & Aimee! Please email me at joleenieweenie AT hotmail DOT com with your mailing address. Why three winners you ask? Well, I use this random number generator for these contests and it only goes up to #30. I selected two winners by first starting from the top, and then starting from the bottom. There is a third winner because I accidently announced a winner yesterday for the BRIEFEST of moments. This way is more fun anyway! ;)

In reply to ALL the comments- There you are! Thanks to everyone who took the time to leave a comment. I enjoyed reading what you've all been up to. Besides working I've been making more time for art and more time for reading. Both, are true passions of mine and I wasn't giving either one enough attention. I wish you all the best of luck in achieving your goals this year and in all of your endeavors. Please stop by to share them with me every now and again! ;) Stay tuned for lots of fun contests this year!

5 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

BOOO. I am sad I didn't win.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hehe.. poor sport ;)

8:24 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

that was a great idea...
but
heh,
i agree with kelli

teehee.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH I am excited maybe I won't check in with you to late this next time and i will win something.

9:54 AM  
Blogger OfficeTYPE said...

YAY! Thank you! Great timing, it's my birthday in a few days!!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home