{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Corners of My Home- Week 3

{my corner of the closet}
corners of my home- {my closet}
Here is my contribution to Corners of My Home. I had a diffiicult time choosing what to show you this week. Not because my house isn't clean (because it is! (yay!)) but because it's BORING. I look at everyone else's homes- they've accumulated special things over the years which makes their corners fun + unique. We haven't even finished painting yet (this weekend, really!) much less put things up on the wall. Alex took the doors off of our closet this last weekend- I don't know why but we always prefer it this way. Most people like to hide all their clothing but we find this much more easy to locate items. Plus, I kind of like all the color it adds to the room. My side anyway! ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger mrsskeels said...

Whose closet it this! It can't possibly be yours. It's your neighbor's, huh? j/k...I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work. It sure feels better when your house is clean, doesn't it. I can't wait to see it. I'll bring my camera! :) Love you

7:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hhhmmm Makes me want to come over and borrow those cute blue heels on the top shelf :)

Court

8:08 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Looking good!!!!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home