{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, February 23, 2006

{corners of my home} wk. 6

Here is my newly re-decorated guest bathroom. It also happens to be the bathroom I bathe in (vs. shower). I love how girly and pretty it is!
{corners of my home}
Since this photograph was taken I have purchased a few other odds 'n ends like a pretty votive holder + candle, and a little white soap dish. Well, it actually isn't soap. The soap is in the pink dispenser. That bar is from Lush and it's a moisturizer. Love it! More Corners Here.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty! That pink and that blue are my most favorite colors. I would love taking a bath in there.

10:41 AM  
Blogger mrsskeels said...

Very beautiful and soft!!!!! Your bath must be very relaxing in there. I'm so looking forward to seeing your home in person. I feel bad that I havn't made it there yet.

11:42 AM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

i love your bath...too cute!
my house is full of vibrant
colors, but i love these!
i also checked out the lush site,
very cool!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

So sweet. Those colors are wonderful.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

joleen!
i LOVE your blog!! :D totally cute bathroom!!!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a lovely quaint bathroom! I particularly love the shower curtain. So soft and romantic. And of course, the rest of the pastel colors and the well-appointed little details.

11:15 AM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

Jo-- SO pretty. Love it! The colors are great.

11:38 AM  
Blogger carrie s. said...

Such a pretty bath...love the soft colors!

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very pretty. A nice place to start the day.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home