{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, March 23, 2006

{corners of my home} birdhouse

{corners of my home} birdhouse


My contribution to Corners of My Home this week technically isn't a corner or my home, but it is A home.. a home that I just made pretty, to add to my ever-growing collection of birdhouses + cages. I hope you like it! Another angle here. Oh, oh! Speaking of birdhouse (OMG!) check this out! She says it's from Target and oh my, I've never seen it! If you do, pick one up, and I'll pay ya for it! xo

note: fixed the link! thanks!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOLEEN! that's just fabulous! I'm in love with it.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

The birdie house is way cute but the link didn't work. I was gonna go look at Target for you.

11:43 PM  
Blogger mrsskeels said...

Wow! I've never seen that at Target, and I practically live there. Is it a toy? It is bubbles? That looks like a bubble wand. If I see it, I'll get you one. Better let us know when you get one, or you'll get 10! I love the roof of this house. Did you do tha with paper?

8:10 AM  
Blogger Mamarox said...

pssst...
http://www.shop.com/op/~Tweet_Street_Xylophone-prod-28225014?buy=9

Super cute indeed, and i don't usally like xylophones, maybe for Z easter basket, hmmm!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

GUESS what I got for you todaaaaaaaay??

3:42 PM  
Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

Joleen you little cutie you...that bird house is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

xoxox~SWEETPEA

3:08 AM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

if all roof tops cold be so creative!

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The roof is amazing! I've been needing some inspiration like this. Thanks!

4:32 AM  
Blogger Boxwood Cottage said...

Oh how lovely! What a great idea to alter a bird house like that. I love birdhouses so I think I'll try this too one day. Well done! Thanks for posting!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home