{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, March 25, 2006

so lovely



The last few days have been absolutely perfect (I love Spring!). I love this weather- the sunlight and cool breeze- my favorite time of year. We took the sidewalk chalk out for the first time a couple of days ago. Not bad for a first timer, eh? ;) I designed the {WHITE} chunky book cover which I don't usually show before the book is released but this time I wanted to. I still have to digitally add the text then print, cut, and embellish all 52 pages. Whoa. I stayed up until 1:30 this morning making more birdhouses. They're addictive! I am quite pleased with the result. These three are for me but Heather suggested I sell them, too. I think I will add them to the shop when I finally post a redesign and update. Believe it or not, I plan to start creating items for the holidays (e.g. Christmas) because my Mom and I plan on doing boutique(s) this year! I'll probably set some aside for this too. This morning I worked in my porch garden some. Oh, it's so pretty! I added more photos to my {porch garden} series. I hope you're having a beautiful weekend!
note: she didn't draw it; she's only 20 months (in a couple days) but it sure looks like it, huh? :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you always amaze me with the wide variety of projects you take on! =)

5:21 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Love the birdhouses, wow did that little girl draw that butterfly?!! impressive.

7:36 PM  
Blogger mrsskeels said...

I was just hinking about what a beautiful Mother's Day gift that birdhouse would make (hint, hint). Carmen looks beautiful as usual. My, she is talented! :) Definately put some of those aside for our Christmas Shop. Wouldn't it be a great idea if some of them had a winter/Christmas theme? It'd be like brining some spring into the winter. Think about it...

9:34 PM  
Blogger mrsskeels said...

Your porch is such a happy place! It must be a great place to let the stress go away....

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home