{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, February 27, 2006

I ♥ Paper

large paper

I've had a headache for about 7 hours now. Ack. Unfortunately, this isn't a rare thing. Anyway, I wanted to post a few photos I took of some of my yummy paper stash a couple of days ago. I, like so many of you, *love* paper- the patterns, the color, the texture! Yum! I have accumulated quite a "collection". I've started putting together shelves of colored scrapbook paper. I'll show you just as soon as I finish! More of my paper images here and here. I've recently been ooohing and aaahing over Andrea's and Camilla's stashes. Andrea even has paper remnants from the 60's and 70's that her Great Aunt saved. How awesome are these and these?

*note* the links should work now...

8 Comments:

Blogger Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

I am a paper monger too. I have quite a stash.

5:56 AM  
Blogger OfficeTYPE said...

Ohhh, I love that architectural looking one!

7:16 AM  
Blogger LaurieStar said...

I am a paper hoarder - aren't we all? Those are awesome!

Laurie

7:52 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

That is an amazing selection wraps. Looking forward to seeing what creative things you do with it! :)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

yummy papers.. the links appear to not work though.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Liquid Sky Arts said...

You have the coveted camden fair papers... I love those designs/patterns. Yum!!!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Pretty, pretty paper. I get headaches too, it's a real bummer because they rob us of our productive time. Sometimes I even think they are related, in that creative projects are very visual and this seems to be a trigger for mine. I'm trying to eat more (which I can forget when creating) and stop for breaks to try and help. Don't know if this will help or not, but I hope you are feeling better now!

5:51 PM  
Blogger stephlys said...

I have these cool books of stock photography that I think would be great for someone who does collage. I don't do collage. If you want them, or know someone who might, post a comment on my blog and I'll send them along. I just hate to throw them away...

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home