{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

{wish}


With my birthday coming up (March 17th *wink*) people have started asking for my "wishlist". Really, I am the easiest person in the world to shop (or make!) for which I think I portray here on my blog. I love birthdays and gift giving and recieving. :) This year I'm all about books. Here is my current book wishlist (in no particular order):

♥ Flea Market Baby: The ABC's of Decorating, Collecting, & Gift Giving
♥ Simply Felt: 20 Easy & Elegant Designs in Wool
♥ Mary Emmerling's Romantic Country: Style That's Straight from the Heart
♥ Making Memory Boxes: 35 Beautiful Projects
♥ Cupcakes
Visual Chronicles - Thank you, Linda!
♥ Where Women Create: Inspiring Work Spaces of Extraordinary Women
Alphabetica: An A-Z Creativity Guide for Collage + Book Artists
♥ Ribbons: Beautiful Ideas for Gifts + Home Decorations
♥ PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives
♥ Designing with Texture
♥ Designing with Words
♥ The Art Doll Chronicles
♥ Paper Making Techniques Book
♥ Graphic Frames
♥ Simple Knits with a Twist
The Decorated Page: Journals, Scrapbooks, & Albums Made Simply Beautifully
♥ Simple Knits for Cherished Babies
♥ Artful Paper Dolls: New Ways to Play with a Traditional Form
♥ Last Minute Knitted Gifts
♥ Vintage Paper Crafts
Special Knits: 22 Gorgeous Handknits for Babies & Toddlers
♥ Tags Reinvented: New Approaches to Creating Scrapbook Tabs
♥ It's All About Mini Albums
♥ Collage Unleashed
Altered Book Collage
♥ Quilted Memories: Journaling, Scrapbooking, & Creating Keepsakes with Fabric
♥ Spin It: Making Yarn from Scratch
♥ Decorative Journals
♥ Love Your Handwriting
♥ Stamp Artistry
♥ Rubber Stamped Jewelry
♥ Babies Rooms: From Zero to Three
♥ Tiny Patchworks: Make My Life Happy Every Day
♥ The Simple Floral Home
Home Rules
♥ The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women: A Portable Mentor

3 Comments:

Blogger Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

Cool! Another March Baby-I am the 22nd-the day after Spring. You are Celine's birthday twin. Tracy Roos is mine.

1:09 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

what a great list
for me to check out...
i have so wanted the
"where women create"
too...it looks awesome
:)

good luck on getting
some of those goodies
:)

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One wish granted....email me your address and I will send you VISUAL CHRONICLES!!!
~Linda

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home