{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, May 13, 2006

{love, joleen - etsy shop}

may-13
Today's self portrait is just to show you I've been busy today with new things!
paper-sampler-for-blog
I've created a new shop on etsy and have posted new items! You're always telling me I find such fabulous papers (it's true!- hee!) so I've put together two different types of "Paper Samplers" for you! Each paper sampler comes with an assortment of specialty papers, wall papers, gift wrap, and ephemera. Most pieces approximately 5" x 7". Ten pieces included and packaged in a clear, protective, plastic envelope. I've also listed my Raindrop Stationery Flats. These stationery flats are printed on high quality 14 pt. cardstock and have a satan matte finish. They have a sweet little raindrop illustration and rounded corners. This set includes 10 stationery flats and 10 white envelopes. They are beautifully packaged- tied with a grosgrain ribbon and placed in a protective gift box. I hope to add some more throughout the weekend (like my birdhouses) but I wanted you to be the first to know that those were up! I hope you like them! xo!

7 Comments:

Blogger Dreamer said...

OMG Joleen that's awesome! I was actually thinking of having an Etsy shop in the meantime. I fact, I was gonna post something about it (maybe later). Looks like you have some cool stuff!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Hi....I just bought some of your raindrop stationary!!

It is really cute!!

and I admire your bravery at doing the self portraits. That would be way too hard for me.

Have a happy "Mom's" day!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Hey, cool. Love the paper packs. I want one! I have been stocking up for my Etsy shop too and you already know about the other "project".

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been thinking to make cards from my art, but can not find any good card print business :/ Maybe when time is right something will pop on my way...

Your postings are always a inspiration and this blog is one of my very faves!

Hopefully you are feeln better today!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Tsoniki said...

Your new shop is great! Very pretty.

9:53 AM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

congratulations on opening your etsy shop! i can't wait to see all the wonderful things you will sell there!
hope you are having some time to yourself this weekend. time to stop everything, even just for a minute, and take a breath.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- I love those bird papers! I'm looking forward to checking your etsy shop ~such sweetness~

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home