{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, May 08, 2006

can it really be...

may 8th? what the heck. time is going way too fast if you ask me. kids are growing way too fast. it's freaking me out! i was looking through + editing photos from the 'wedding' on saturday and OHMYGOSH what is happening to my little sisters!? they are. absolutely. beautiful! they aren't even kids anymore. they're little teeny boppers. i REMEMBER this age. (it wasn't very long ago. ha!) this age is so awkward and "in between". i love how carefree they are here! you can tell they were having FUN and that they care about each other. i think it's so beautiful.
sisters
more later, including today's self portrait.

4 Comments:

Blogger la vie en rose said...

what great shots of them!

11:51 AM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

They look so full and life and so happy! You really captured a great memory there!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Joleen's Mom said...

It's been so long since I've seen these two have fun together. It's been even longer since I've seen Deana look so happy and relaxed. I would love it very much if you could print this collage and frame it for me. Maybe for Mother's Day? I'd love to permanently capture this moment to get me through he transitional times coming up when Deana comes home. You are a talented photographer, Jo. You should never be out of work with all your various talents. Also, you should never get bored. You can keep a healthy variety of things going on in your life if you balance them correctly. I'm a little bit jealous. I wish I had an abundance of talents that could actually make money and keep me happy doing them! You are blessed!

9:15 AM  
Blogger *aimee* said...

Hey, me too! I'll pay you for a copy. :o) They are so old. I can't believe it. And oh so beautiful. They really do look like they are having a great time. I love these pictures.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home